defaultHardship License Lawyer - Get a Massachusetts Cinderella License

Get a Massachusetts Cinderella License

A Massachusetts Cinderella License which is the same thing as a hardship license will allow you to legally drive while your Mass. license or right to drive is suspended or revoked by the Registry of Motor Vehicles. There are two ways to get a Cinderella license in Massachusetts. Sometimes you can get a Cinderella license directly from the Mass. RMV. However, the Registry only issues Cinderella licenses due to suspensions caused by DUI, habitual traffic offender revocations, and drug convictions. In all other cases, you must seek a Cinderella license by going before the Board of Appeal.  In some cases, it is impossible to get a Cinderella license, regardless of where you apply. Hiring the right lawyer can dramatically increase your chances of success, as these types of licenses are not automatically granted and there are many reasons why people get denied, both at the RMV and appeals board.

In order to get a Cinderella license, you must present certain documentation and a lawyer can help ensure that you have what it takes to succeed. You will have to attend a hearing before either the Mass. RMV or the Board of Appeal and having a lawyer at this hearing can be critical. If you have lost your license and you are interested in obtaining a Cinderella license in Massachusetts, I invite you to contact me for a free consultation and review of your situation. After speaking with me, you will know where you stand and what I can do to help you get back on the road with a valid driver’s license.